Encompassing and in partnership with your advanced SEO strategies, search engine marketing utilizes more aggressive tactics, including a variety of pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements.
- Paid placement advertising. PPC ads calibrated to appear on keyword-matched search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Contextual advertising. PPC ads on multiple third-party webpages that provide the relevancy you need.
- Paid inclusion. Paid search engine listings included within the index pages.
- Affiliate marketing. Pay-per-leads advertising from affiliate pages.
- Directory listing. Get included on top “white hat” directories.
- Testing and tracking. Web1Media constantly runs tests and tracks performance to continually improve your click-through and conversion rates.
When you partner with Web1Media, you won’t just get a consultant looking to spend your PPC budget. We help you develop, maintain and optimize an SEM strategy that delivers the targeted traffic you need — at the optimal rates.
We will customize, execute and monitor an SEM action plan that will get immediate and substantial results. And we do it within your budget.
The Internet is no longer an open, untapped land “flowing with milk and honey.” There’s still a lot of opportunity; but regardless of your product or service, you probably already have competition–with more to follow.
The good news is that you’ll have an edge over all of them… when you partner with Web1Media.